Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wake up call

I'm not really sure what I want to write for my first entry. So... I guess I'll write about a funny moment in my life. About five years ago I was at my friend's house. It was her birthday party, so she had envited three other girls plus me, five total. It was a great party. Her mom is really into crafts and scrapbooking, so she had suplies for every arsty thing you could want. For a couple hours we just sat there and made different things. Later we had a campfire in her backyard and made smores. I think that her dog, Holli, ate mine. I was so mad at that time. Anyway... we decided to spend the night in the camper. So the five of us piled into a camper built for three. It was a pop out camper. Those, even though they are small, have pretty good sized beds, so we were all able to fit into their nicely. Well, we talked to about 1 then went to bed. (That was a pretty good time for us. Remember, we are only in like third grade.) I was sharing my bed with my other friend. Well, I woke up around 8:00, with bad stomach cramps. I had had Mexican food the night before for dinner and it wasn't sitting to well. I stayed there, not moving, hoping that the cramping would go away and I would be able to get back to bed. It didn't. About five minutes later I couldn't take it any more. I let one rip. And I don't mean like whoopee cushion rip... I'm talking about... a short distance from lethal "rip". Every single one of my friends shot straight up. No joke. The friend sleeping with me was all like, "Ally! Oh my goodness girl!" *sniff* "Holy Crap!" We were out of there so fast. Oh... it was funny. They still talk about it. But... that's what friends are for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment